The on-line shop, hereinafter referred to as anticafattoriadicaserotta.it is the exclusive property of the company Antica Fattoria di Caserotta s.a. s.s. whose registered office is in Via Castelbonsi 2/A, 50026 San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Florence, VAT number 05206980483 – and Tax Code 05206980483. It is registered in the Florence Companies Register with Economic and Administrative Repertory number FI-528615.
• All prices to the public include VAT
• All the products in our on line shop are really producted in our farm
• The website is updated more than once per day
• The published prices may vary depending on vintage and format, which is why Antica Fattoria di Caserotta reserves the right to make modifications without any notification
• If a price has been published in error but not correctedAntica Fattoria di Caserotta reserves the right to refuse to sell it
• If payment is made by wire transfer it is necessary to send a receipt of the wire transfer that has been carried out within 3 days of the date of purchase. If this is not done the order will be cancelled.
• We do not sell wine products to persons under 16 years of age
For customer complaints
E-mail: email@example.com – Telephone: +39 055 8290349
Antica Fattoria di Caserotta shall not in any way be held liable for lost data or lost earnings caused by using the firstname.lastname@example.org website or its contents.
Antica Fattoria di Caserotta s.a. s.s. shall not be held liable to the same degree for the contents of websites that can be reached via links on the shop.anticafattoriadicaserotta.it website.
Antica Fattoria di Caserotta apologises for any spelling, typing, or text translations errors, and it shall not be held responsible for any moral or material damages caused by the same.
Defective goods / damaged shipments
For damaged goods:
• Damaged goods may be returned to Antica Fattoria di Caserotta within 10 days after delivery
• Shipment and packing costs for returning defective goods shall be borne by the customer
• Defective goods shall be replaced by Antica Fattoria di Caserotta with the same articles, or if they are no longer in stock, with an article of the same value
For damaged shipments:
• If the order is made up of a number of items, return to sender only damaged packages by signing the courier’s transport document and including the wording “with reservation”
• If the order is made up of only one item, which has been damaged, return the entire package to sender.
If goods to replace damaged one are out of stock, you will be contacted for a replacement, and if you do not find an alternative product in our catalogue Le Corti Spa shall reimburse the sum you have paid.
Any shipment costs for the return of damaged packages and for the delivery of replacement articles shall be exclusively our responsibility.
Right of withdrawal
Purchases on the website are subject to the regulations defined by Legislative Decree 206/05, which guarantees the right of withdrawal, for any reason, from the purchasing contract.
Conditions for the right of withdrawal:
• Purchased goods must be substantially intact
• The right of withdrawal is only reserved for natural persons, thereby excluding purchases made by retailers or persons in any capacity that buy goods for re-sale to third parties
• The shipment costs for returned goods shall be borne by customers
• When goods arrive at our warehouse they are checked to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial intactness of returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal). We therefore recommend paying the maximum amount of attention when packing goods, and we recommend using original packaging or other packaging that is certified for the shipment of bottles
• In order to exercise this right a communication must be sent declaring that it is being exercised, and the goods must be returned within 15 days of this communication
The procedure that must be followed:
A declaration that you wish to exercise your right to cancel the order, to be sent via e-mail to the following address email@example.com within 10 days of receiving the goods you ordered. The declaration must contain the following data:
• Order number and date
• Invoice number
• Name of the articles you are returning as described in the invoice
• Your bank details (IBAN code)
Before returning goods you have to wait for a communication from our Customer Services department which will authorize you to return them.
After receiving this communication you have 15 days to return the goods you have cancelled to the following address:
Antica Fattoria di Caserotta s.a. .s.s.
Via Castelbonsi 2/A
50026 San Casciano in Val di Pesa (FI)
Antica Fattoria di Caserotta commits to reimbursing customers within 14 working days of receiving goods, crediting an amount equal to the value of the goods as described in invoices. The aforementioned amount does not include delivery costs that shall be borne by the customer. This is in compliance with article 5, section 6, of Legislative Decree n. 185 dated 22/05/1999.